the next stage in evolution
The drama tells the story of people who "thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities". A Japanese salaryman discovers that he can manipulate time and space. A struggling New York artist can paint the future but only whilst he is using heroin. A discontented police officer in Los Angeles can hear the thoughts of others. A high school cheerleader discovers she recovers from any injury and a single mom realizes she has "a powerful alter ego". The premise is that these people have a role in "saving humankind". (Wikipedia). The above premise is for NBC's latest sure-to-be Smash Heroes, starring big names like Ali Larter (Resident Evil) and Greg Grunberg (Alias). The show already has a fandom online, and is shaping up to be most excellent. Despite the accusations that this series is another 4400 or X-Men the series, who doesn't love either one of those things? Not to mention, the potential of having superpowers of your very own?
areyouahero is, like so many of it's predescessors, a rating community used to see which "Hero" You're most like-or alternatively if you have superpowers yourself. Here we'll present you with two applications. Follow the rules, fill them out, and have a good time. It's all in good fun, and remember-
do you have what it takes to be a hero?
1. You must join to be rated.
2. Put "Something's happening to Me" in the Tagline
3. Fill out the survey.
4. Post at least two clear images of yourself behind an lj cut. You can post more if you want, but it's not necessary.
5. There must be a minimum of THREE votes before you're stamped.
6. NO MOCKING ENTRIES
7. Keep it clean boys and girls...well moderately.
8. If you don't really match any character then we'll stamp you as a "Innocent Bystander" "Villian" "Odessa High Cheerleader" "LAPD Cop" or "Salaryman" character
9. VOTE/PROMOTE/AND HAVE FUN :)
(These rules are borrowed from sincity_rating which is also one of my communities (even though I'm barely there. --;) Tweaked to be original, of course.)
10.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TO VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN STAMPED
Mr. Bennett (Horned Rimmed Glasses Man)
(Others coming soon!)
Odessa Highschool Cheerleader
Patrelli Campaign Worker
An Everyday Hero
An Innocent Bystander